I guess cleaning is the way to quite my nerves. Thank you to all who have been praying for my family and me. I just ask continued prayers that this process goes smoothly and we will pass! I also pray for quite nerves! I have a lot of anxiety in regards to getting my house ready for this homestudy. However, the homestudy will most likely not be happening for a few months down the road. Though my nerves at on high alert! I have a worriers heart and mind. I am scared that something will go wrong and we will be told no. Now I know that God is in control. I hear him telling me this. I am having a hard to accepting this. I have accepted this in my heart but I guess my mind still needs some convincing. I am needing something to keep me occupied. So, I am cleaning like crazy. I like to tell people I am "purging" my house. I have gone through some things in my closet and gotten rid of a couple things that I will never use (lotions, body wash etc...) I have gone through my kitchen cabinets and gotten rid of some of the pans and misc things that I have either never used or not used in a very very long time. Then, I cleaned under my bathroom sink and gotten rid of things that were expired or things we have never used. Next comes finishing my closet... getting rid of random things and clothes that I don't wear or use. Once I am done "purging" my upstairs, I plan on tackling my basement. Yikes, that's going to be a huge job. We have a lot of stuff in our storage area! This whole process is really good for me. I am ridding my life/house of a lot of junk that I will never use. Its great! I am pretty sure that my husband is loving this. He is much more of a "neat freak" than I am. He does not like clutter. Our house is not really cluttered by all means. However, I do like to use the table as a catch all and it usually ends up pretty cluttered. And sometimes I like to stack papers/mail in the corner of one of our cabinets. So I call what clutter we do have as normal house clutter. Though Jeff does not really care for all my clutter. So I am working to get all that cleaned up! Also, its going to be so nice to have more space under our sinks and in the kitchen cabinets!
Like I said this "purge" is going to be great for our house!!!
Sounds a lot like nesting to me! You are all in our thoughts through this process.
ReplyDelete