Sunday, November 16, 2014
Quiet my nervous mind...and heart!
Its been a great weekend!!! I am pretty sure that all of my family has now been told our plans to add to our family. Though I am pretty sure that no has told my mind to stop over thinking EVERTHING!!! For some reason I can't seem to stop my mind from thinking about everything that could go wrong with this whole thing! I just want my questions answered and my mind to stop. I know that there are several people out there that have been through this whole thing. The homestudy interviews, the homestudy inspection (I am totally freaking out!!), the parenting classes, and the DCFS classes. I know that I will have several people out there to lend a ear and some advise. However, I can't shut it off. No matter what I tell myself, I CAN'T SHUT IT OFF!!! I pray that God will help me to shut it off. I pray that God will help give me some answers and put all the right people there to help me. I just pray for peace in all this. I just keep questioning things about my actually house. The safety.. like where to keep my medications, where to keep my cleaning stuff, where to keep my knifes, what about my garage, what about my basement, what about EVERYTHING!!!! See, I can't shut it off. So I beg of you all... please pray for my peace of mind. Please pray that I CAN shut it off. Please pray that I will get answers sooner rather than later. Please just pray for me and my family. If you are reading this and have been through this whole process in the state of Illinois, any advise would be wonderful and much appreciated! I have no new news as far as this whole process, as we don't have a meeting with the caseworker until early December. Thanks for listening! Good night all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment